Quote:

Quote:

I agree, they screwed it up.

Getting streetrodded with a SBC is way better than getting crushed or stripped down to just a cab and ratrodded (even it is mopar powered).

Conversion to a mopar engine and transmission is just the fabrication of 3 mounts, an exhaust system and a driveshaft. Be happy that somebody saved another one.

Richard while I agree that its good that the saved it from being crushed, I still believe that a mopar deserves a mopar in it and Yes the engine and trans could be changed fairly easy.
chevy people feel that chevys belong in everything and I just don't agree with that.

I bought a 34 chevy outlaw body years ago and when a chevy streetrod buddy of mine(he runs a streetrod shop) asked me why I bought it I told him that I had a garage full of 440s and was going to put one in it, and he went nuts saying why would you ruin a nice car like that by putting a mopar motor in it
so I said to him why is it OK to put a chevy in a mopar but I ruin a chevy by putting a mopar in it.
he said that chevys are acceptable in everything.
so I told him acceptable to chevy guys not mopar guys

that is a double standard,
chevy ok in a mopar but a mopar in a chevy is ruining the car

I put a chevy in it and sold the car, I only bought it as a money maker car

I just wish that when these guys find these mopar projects that they would at least think about putting a MOPAR in it.
I mean the mopar guys should be the ones that like seeing a mopar rod and not get turned off seeing a chevy in it.
well that my opinion. Ron.....