Man I wish someone would post up the pics of the explosion or a link. I can't see some photobucket sites, some they show. Who was driving the car at the time?

No evidence of any such destruction that I can tell and no mention from Mike about the little incident. I'll have to look harder but I gave the car a pretty good looking over before I laid down the bengis. I can say that at this time the carb abd intake are very much alive and well. The engine runs great! The engine compartment is very very clean so maybe someone re-did it. Well, maybe one hacked in hole near the pass side fwd upper A arm pivot that is still there and Mike didn't claim to know a thing about it. When did this incident happen?

Besides, I wonder how the NOS was flowing unless the microswitch on the carb (activates at full throttle) was stuck on.

As for going all the way up to Indy I doubt it, at least this year. This is about 2.5X the car I have driven (416 street 68 fish - 7.20/98.x) before and I plan to crawl, walk before I run on both nawz systems. Kinda intimidated about the juice. I might even put my nice mild 14-1 540 in after a few passes with the 499.

Is that the same Josh that works the phone at Indy? If so... Do they allow 12 ga shotguns in the gate?