Hello all, I have a 1972 Plymouth Duster 340 that I have the dash out. As you all remember in the 80's (and even earlier) it was cool to put in your in dash and under dash Stereo's CB's ect. which would usually create a lot of cutting and splicing of the wiring and drilling of holes in the dash. All of the plugs look good and I cleaned each one w/ some acid and have done a lot of work to straighten out the wiring issues. Soon I will be putting it back into the dash before I put the dash back in. The previous owner had had the wiring out and put it back in while the dash was still in the car. (the speedo was stolen as the car only had 59,000 miles on it) Needless to say, he performed some very sloppy work when he did it so he did not have it up in the dash correctly.
Does anyone on here have a picture of their dash (A-body) that shows how their wiring was installed? I just want to do a much neater job than I usually see from others. Plus, I hate sloppy wiring. Sometime in the future, I will spring for a new under dash wiring harness.

Also, I have a mint (no cuts, slices or cracks at all)'70 Duster wiring harness that I compaired to the '72 harness. Just a FYI they do not interchange as they are completely different (some people I talked to on here thought they might) Just thought i might save someone from making the same mistake.

"There are only three real sports, Mountain climbing, Bull Fighting and Auto Racing. The rest are just games"
- Earnest Hemmingway

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xQJtN1_6DU