Quote:

I see an awful lot of comments on this thread disparaging Super Stock Class Racing by people that Don't race in Super Stock Class. Money is really only number three on my list of "what it takes to compete in Super Stock Class Racing", the most important ingredient is desire, the second is determination. I have seen many SS trophies won by the slower of a particular pair of cars. If you have the desire, determination and enough $$, go for it.

At Indy a couple years back, my car wasn't running well and Dan Fletcher had me covered by over .25 seconds. In the SS/EA class final, he redlit to me.

Warford's car is a quality piece, fast enough to win, and a bargain for the money.

WOW Someone actually gets it SSR has had the desire for quite some time ,he could pull the trigger at any time to buy one .Just has to sell a car to make room.He never said there was a budget and never said he was going to every race.If he decides to try it,it would be a max effort to make a good showing.I will be in charge of tire pressure

5699126-IMG_1176.JPG (293 downloads)

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!