A friend and i installed an S and W 8 point kit for a 65-66 Dart in my 64 a few weeks ago .We did kind of a rush job (do to having a 1 day window to use the shop),but i think we got it measured out right.Its 3 inches from the back edge of my helment to the leading edge of the main hoop.Its got the seat bar below my shoulders by about 2 inches and it lower than the door bars by about 1 1/2 inches ,and the door bars cross by me between my elbow and shoulder.Anyone see a tech guy having a beef with any part of it ? If so i have a few months to fix whatevers wrong.The only rust in the floor of my car was right where the door bars attached to the front floor pan.I cut it out about 8 x 10 around it and replaced the pinholed metal with new sheetmetal butt welded in place ,then welded the door bar plates to it.Will this be a problem ?I have never done a roll bar before ,much less in a Unibody car ,and i didnt have a rule book handy ,but i did manage to get some of the specs off the net prior to the install.This is only a low 11 second car...

5679792-100_2672.jpg (509 downloads)
Last edited by The Shocker; 12/20/09 05:56 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykcsXMV3vfg My Dart ,and im just getting started...