well here is what is going on
as you can tell im not really caring about a stock look or resto with this motor
we have a 74 challenger that the hemi will be going into right now it has a 440 in it with power steering the power steer pump is the oval neck and all works good
the hemi has a crank trigger on it so makes the bottom pully stick out half inch or so more
i made a lower mount alt. bracket and it lines up and all is good with that so last thing is the power steer i didnt want to rob it off the car to mock it up so i can make the spacers(wich has to be done because the crank trigger) so i got a steer pump that cam in a big block ralley (72) charger unaware that there was 3 differnt big block setups so after seting the extra one up to the motor just trying to see how it was to bolt up and looking at my manual steer cuda that was setting right in front of me had the hood up i seen that a a bolt hole boss is in the block that the hemi dont have so for now im back to getting a pair of brackets like the challenger has bolt them to the extra pump so i can mock it up and machine spacers where ever i want it to set
ralph toplescuda challengerbabe@aol.com

1970 barracuda convert. 1 of 59
1970 pro street A.A.R. clone (panther pink)
1971 charger
2015 hellcat challenger. Redline red
2014 quad cab 4x4 ram 8 speed hemi