dont know if I should put this in question and answer, its kinda general questions.

I am in the process of rebuilding front end, disc brake swap, scraping and repainting underside, and then some other stuff. Id like to know in what order I should do this. I was planning on something like this.

1) finish scraping underside, then paint. Most likely POR-15? but thats another thread when I get to that point.
2) install front end and components.
3) disc brakes.
4) leaf spring paint and bushings
5) redo rear drums
6) install tires and roll out of garage so I have clearance to pull motor and trans.
7) take car down to bare metal, body work, prep for paint.

So do these steps sound right to you or what would you switch around? Also, dumb question, but would it be easier to take doors and fenders off or leave them on?

Sorry if these seem like newbee questions but this is my first time doing this work and I want to do it right.

Also, I am not planning on pulling the interior out as it is in very good condition and nothing needs to be done. I did pull out carpet and checked floor pans and they are good, but do I need to pull it in order to get a paint job? I mean, I dont want a Maaco paint job, but I also dont need the trophy winner paint job either. The car is a driver and just needs new paint. I hate to say this, but is there such a thing as a semi-resto/paint job as opposed to a complete resto?

Thanks for letting me ask these newbee questions and helping me out, but I gotta start somewhere.
Any and all suggestions and comments are appreciated.

Oh, BTW, 69 B body if it matters