Quote:

Quote:

It seems I've got a little more weight than most of you for a Duster. Kind of tough to cut it down since I'm pushing 330 without the race car!!!! I could lay off the enchiladas and learn to like broccoli and probably pickup a few hundredths!

The thing I'm struggling with is that obviously the Indy kit brings forth the most power at about $4000...the Eddies(from Indy) are still $3700(quoted by Indy) for quite a bit less power upgrade. Although I don't need as much power gain as the Indy 360 will provide it doesn't seem to make economic sense to buy the Eddies unless I can find a similar package at a heck of a lot less than Indy quoted.

I don't want to run 9.99 in this car. I DO want to pickup a few mph and a couple tenths which probably translates to 50-60hp.

Just don't plan on picking up any HP if you use Indy's kit with OOTB -1 heads...
those heads don't make any more HP than eddy heads OOTB. They flow 260 cfm MAX on my bench!!
They NEED porting to work like they should.

Change the cam, ported eddy heads and your super victor intake and your going to go 10.teens I guarantee it!

is the super victor that much better than the victor 340 with eddys in a combo like he running? Just asking, thats all. Just want to see if I am leaving any power on the table.