Quote:

Great story. I get goosebumps hearing stories like those.

There is a guy in my home town that has been working on his 1970 Coronet R/T since 2007. I have attached the link for his story.

http://www.mbmopar.com/ChrisHemiRT.html

I also like to hear about stories like these and how cars where found and all that. Thanks for the link I will check it out.

Quote:

Great story, and welcome to Moparts. Get the welding done, and I'll bet your Dad can do body work just fine by feel instead of sight. Best of luck to you guys, and we'll look forward to updates.

Yeah my dad and I have walked past the car for years now when leaving the house. I always tell him I wish we could just get it welded then we just might get it to another point after that.

I talked to a guy on AR15.com and he said he can help weld it up.

My dad told me well I think if he helps or dosnt we will do it.

I saw the smile (That old smile thats been gone for years) creep back in and then I got that old feeling being a kid helping my dad in his shop.

I looked at him and we talked for hours about it and to guys that are disabled are going on a new adventure.

The car may never get to the A+ show car I wanted with all the date and pencial markings but it will be back on the road.

Thats my dads words and my promise to us.

Stay tunned all winters here got a lot to clean out of the garage that is in the way and some boxes to store parts in to move out of the car and then its back to work.