Quote:

Judy Lilly also bought her car new - I am guessing that whoever thought it was a S&M car has only seen a B&W picture of the car - it had a very similar paint scheme as S&M but instead of red, white & blue - hers was blue & white. She did change the paint almost every year and later sold the car to a guy in CA - this later became the yellow DeFrank & Cohen Barracuda that wa on the cover of Popular Hot Rodding in the late 70's. I question whether Judy had more than one Barracuda (as the Miss Mighty Mopar car - definately had 2 slightly different paint schemes and different number) but according to her she only had one.
Mark Janaky
1968 Hemi S/S Registry

There was a guy in the Baton Rouge area that was running a '68 Hemi Barracuda in SS/BM in the mid '90's. I believe he claimed that car was the former Judy Lilly car. He couldn't get the car competitive in the class with the Hemi and switched over to an Oldsmobile Achieva. I don't know what happened to the Barracuda.

It's been a while, but I believe he also told me that he had his shop broken into and much of the hemi engine stuff was stolen out of the car. He said they opened the metal shop like a tin can and knew what they were taking. That was happened right before he switched over to the Olds.