Quote:

Quote:

THANKS to Dan (DRAM). he told me to put a blue pump cam in it. and I do believe he was right. I had the pink cam in it and was having the tip in issue. the pink cam took about a quarter of turn on the throttle to get the squirters started. if you look at the 2 cams the blue cam starts the squirter as soon as it moves. I doubt I would have ever thought about that cam in a million years. I have never used one on any application. haven't got on the road with it but I can't make it hesitate like it did at idle. so lets cross our fingers.. thanks again DAN

i'm glad i could help, after all, that's the main reason i hang around this place. i post much less frequently than i used to and do most of the helping by PM or phone calls now. i guess that's very evident to many.
regardless, sometimes it's the easy and overlooked things that are the problem. let's hope that solves the problem. by the way, there are other pump cams available with different ramp rates that might also work, especially if you find the blue cam is just a touch too aggressive. just let me know.

don't stop posting Dan, more people listen and learn than you think