Bob I will try to post another topic to get some feed back.

But I have two siamese blocks that both would go back standard 4.25 if I wanted to do that, and I have a stock hemi crank and one 4.15 stroke crank, these are Mopar Performance heads about 4 or 5 years old, will have to check the casting number.

I also have a set of 13.5-1 Venolia pistons and they are standard bore, and I have a set of aluminum rods for them, so my plan is to build a 426 with one of the blocks. I need some cam recommendations for it if anyone has any suggestions.

Back to the plan, we want to build this 426, put these heads on it, get our headers build and get everything worked out and then get the other block on the stand and we will probably sell the 4.15 crank and find a 4.5 or bigger stroke crank and build a 572 or something in that range and pull the 426 out, pull the heads off of it and put them on the big motor. I will keep the 426 short block complete for a back up engine, just in case.

This is out plan anyways.

I still need a cam, lifters, push rods, head studs, head gaskets, and a timing chain set, also will have to have a flywheel for an 8 bolt crank, for the power glide, and new slicks.

Does it ever end.