Quote:

well guys thanks for the great tips. had to post then leave. back again tonight for awhile off on while son does home work. just for fun mostly maybe more if i really like it. maybe my LIL RED with alot of weight in the back so it doesnt come around on me LOL . but i do want to get ready for next season here at nelson ledges.hate to spin out the AAR and crash!! to much money sitting. well lets see what parts i need to do this !! I'll check back in a little bit phil

What are you trying to achieve? Do you want to vintage race or just occasional track day. Or a lot of track days?

This list Tom Quad had on his car is really good: https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...part=4&vc=1

There have been some new items released since then... Like, I think starting with AREngineering Brembo front disk swap would be a better starting point nowadays. That way if you wanted to do to 13" rotors, you'd already have the calipers.

Might want to think about 17" rims nowadays because that is the minimum rim for 13" rotors and there's a little more tire selection.

IHMO, the adjustable hollow rear sway bars that Hotchkis and Hellwig just came out with are an advantage to the Firm Feel style even though the Firm Feel has better routing. They really give you an oppurtunity to adjust the balance of the car.

Other new products to consider: Hotchkis improved geometry upper A-arms, XV engine compartment reinforcing/bracing. Also frame connectors of some sort.