Quote:

Quote:

"the ladder bar needs to be level to the ground now and adjustment holes up and down for tuning."

Yeah that's what I thought too, so seeing as how the car is so low, how would you fix it? I think the axle brackets have to be re-welded and moved inboard and different front brackets made.

It is good that you know that they do roundy rounders well, maybe they will be willing to learn how to do a drag race ladder bar rear suspension correctly on your car As already said on the lower bar and front mounts, they are all valid points A good ladder bar(quality and installation) set up properly will hook up in a mud bog in the middle of a rain storm Mine does I have owned and race four ladder bar rear suspension Dusters, one of them was not set up correctly, one mounting point for the front and the lower bar was not parrelel to the ground at ride hieght, it was a pig on the 60 ft. times, the car didn't spin the tire and the chassis didn't move when I hit the throttle . The fix was removing the complete rear suspension and staring over

I just got off the phone with the owner and we are going to order a 4 link for it and get it straightened out.