Brand isnt too much of a big deal on most builds. The more performance you want, the better the ring may need to be.
For reference... the top ring is the only one that is coated with molybdenum on a moly set. It is also the only one that is designed to seal combustion pressure, and needs to be matched with the cylinder finish your shop used. Using a moly ring on a cylinder wall that is too rough is a waste because the rough finish will remove the moly. Then it's an iron ring and will need to wear in to seat. Using a plain iron faced ring on the smooth finish a moly ring should have may lead to ring sealing issues because the ring can't seat well. I've used Hastings, Childs and Albert, Total Seal, Sealed power, and Speed Pro. Some parts of kits, some bought seperately. C&A IMO was nicest but most money. I use Speed Pro file fit moly for most of them and they are fine.

Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know.