It's been a while since I've been on here but I need some help. I bought my '72 Duster a couple of years ago and the car needed some major work. The guy I bought it from tried to back half it by cutting out rear frame rails and failed...bad. I've finally got some money together and found some new rear frame rails to return the car to its original setup. I don't have the equipment or the skill to do it myself, plus I wanted a roll bar in the car. I took it to a local chassis shop about three weeks ago to have all the repairs and work done. I talked to them yesterday and he said he still needs another piece. He said he needs the piece that ties the left and right side rails together that runs all the way back from the end of the tranny tunnel to the rear of the car, the piece the shocks mount to. I guess I'm just confused as to what he's talking about. Is he just talking about the rear cross-member? Can someone elaborate on this? He said he's gonna need the car out in the next couple of weeks, so I guess I need to find this ASAP. Thanks for all the help in advance.

Last edited by MoparManiac117; 10/22/09 05:45 PM.

2004 Flame Red Quad Cab 2X4 Laramie...and she's got the HEMI. 1972 Plymouth Duster 225 c.i. Slant Six Awaiting a 383/Torqueflite combo "You just Raminated all over that Ford"