Hi Ed:

I really have no complaints You guys put on a great show , Not just for Mopars but your other shows are just as good, By comparison we have a large Mopar show in Southern Ontario (Canada).called Moparfest, it's been running usualy the 3rd week of August for 30 years now, They pull Mopars in by the thousands over the two day event, No local track, No Burnout competion,No Bikini contest. They do have a "cruise in" at a Chrysler dealership about 1/2 hour away.
Odd thing is they normanly have two Givaway cars
that weekend, one is for car show participants and one is available to all visitors. They also have a Engine prize as well but that is a sponsership prize from Chrysler.
The Give away cars are significant prizes usually valued +/- $45000. The show is equal to your show but on a smaller scale. you would be hard pressed to find a unhappy participant.
The Show falls on the same weekend as Michigans Woodward Dream Cruise and still pulls in a full house.
I'm just mentioning this because I feel it's important to see all sides of other events as well.
May be worth the 8 hour drive, C'mon up next year and check it out.

http://www.moparfest.com/

Ron