I was there and couldn`t get hold of the tree and went red 1st round as did many others. Congrats to Mike Larose on his runner up. I met him after I picked up my time slip after a time shot. As I drove past his pit spot and he saw my Dart he waved. I looked over and saw his Dart.... Wow!!! it looked almost identical to how my Dart looked 27 years ago when I first got it same color and all it even had a black roof. I rode my quad down and met him and we talked for awhile... Nice guy and Congrats again to him!!! I just got home a little while ago ( Sunday evening) my wife came down Friday and since my friend/engine builder went a few rounds in Pro on Saturday we stayed over until today and did a little shopping at the Outlets in Reading. It was my first long trip with my 08 Hemi QC since I got it last November and it towed great! Plenty of power on long hills and much more stable than my Durango was I even got a few compliments on it. Although I lost early I still had fun hanging with my fellow Island team mates and eating( our track operator puts out a great spread of food for us during the whole event). Only 6 months until points start and I can start going rounds to try and qualify to go again next year.

Last edited by 11secdart; 09/27/09 09:56 PM.