Let's see, car count's the lowest it's been in years. Sponsors at the lowest number in years.
Cost's at the highest level ever. Tickets and crew fee's at the highest point ever.
Nothing like great timing and treating your so called members in an association like crap.
Adrl has free entry for car & crew. IHRA is a dead joke.
Who in their right mind would even think to ask a multi-million dollar operation to leave their property unattended??
Chest thumping, no, common sense yes. Plus I pay every nickle out of my pocket.
So maybe I don't trust someone poking around my hard earned money unattended.
Especially when you expect me to then let my driver (ME) jump into a 200 mph monster, after you've been poking around at who knows what??
Now I have to check every nut, bolt, setting, fitting, connection ect ect, before sending the car down the track.
At least if I was standing there, I would know what was or was not touched.

My point entirely is & always will be, grow the sport. Don't piss off the sponsors, fan's or the teams.
As I said, check ihra, great to dead in how many month's?? Teams need to stick together, tired of being treated like crap, do something.
They claim to be an association, and we are members.
What possible reasoning is acceptable that they need to inspect the car's in secret?? Maybe I just don't see why it needs to be done that way??