I am changing over my 1966 Charger from 4 wheel manual drum to manual disc front drum rear. I got my spindles and calipers from a 1978 LeBaron and my aluminum master cylinder from a mid eighties Cop car Diplomat. I have a prop valve/ distribution block on it from a 1967 Satellite when I had switched from the single resoviour to the dual. To begin with I used my factory pedal rod, and started to bleed the system at the right rear. Went normal. Then left rear. Went normal and began to get a little resistance in the pedal. But nothing at the front. No resistance in the pedal and no fluid. I bleed the M/C twice now and tried bleeding the front lines at the prop valve but nothing. No pressure or resistance. It acts like my pedal isn't going deep enough into the M/C bore to push the front. But it worked fine when I bleed it on the car at the M/C. Where else could the problem be. We blew compressed air into each line individually to eliminate a blockage but still nothing. Air came out it's respective side from the prop. valve as it should. It's just a dead pedal. Is my M/C bad? Or do I need a certain one from a different application?

Thanks, Vinny