1. No electric throttle stops
2. No down track studder boxes
3. No air or electric shifters
4. Trans brakes OK
5. Delay boxes OK
6. .400 pro tree
7. MOPAR powered door cars only, No dragsters, No open bodied rods
8. This class is limited to 10.00 and slower
9. Qualifying attempts should be 10.00 and slower, you go 9.99 or quicker, back to the end of the ladder you go.
10. If during eliminations you run 9.99 your out and on the trailer
11. If during eliminations both cars break out closest to 10.00 wins.
12. After qualifying all cars will be placed on a sportsman ladder with #1 qualifier getting bye if there is one.
There will be a rule or two added for 2008 One of them being no driver and or car swaping during eliminations and or time runs.

Then to make it more fun I added bounty hunter money:
The winner of the CRT Ten O ShootOut will have a bounty put on his head. The driver that takes out the winner from the previous race will get an extra fifty bucks. If the driver wins back to back races the bounty hunter money will go up until some takes that driver out.

The CRT Ten O Shootout was a big hit at the Classics this year, So much that for 2008 we are going to have Ten O at every race. We had 31 cars at Martin, and 42 I think at Norwalk.

Now I going to tell you, no matter how the rules are set up you will have the one guy that will cry as the rules are not set up for that persons car, all I can say to that is set your car up for that class or go race in trophy