If the track you were a regular at, and by regular I mean every weekend, for a loooong time, has a big race, and the owner of the track, wants you to give up your pit space for someone who has a big flashy rig, and will only show up when there is big $$$$$ for a race, I'm saying only maybe 2 times a season if that?
I have been dealing with this problem this very weekend, and myself and the track owner have been going at it verbally for the last 2 days, it has taken my train of thought out of the race game, and put it out into left field, as I have been hammered for the last 2 nights, it is killing me in track points, and I can't get it off my mind, sort of like a bad case of the runs you can't shake, the situation is getting ugly to a point. I am very superstious, I know that is all in ones mind, but that's the way it is for me, I just can't get over being treated that way, kicked to the side of the road, and was just curious how some of you giy's would handle the situation??????

Ok guy's, here's an update, the pit spot, with me being a former track champion, I have had the luxury of having the spot for a long time, when the opportunity arized I chose a spot at the far end of the race track away from all the BS that goes on, so I could concentrate on my racing, we, myself and the owner had a set down yesterday, about the situation, he profusely apoligized, said he made a mistake in doing what he did, I know all the other regular racers were giving him a hard time about all his bouncing off the wall, this weekend, he gets wound up at something like this.
So I guess for now we will see what happens for the rest of the season, and I will use my free entry the rest of the season, which he bribed me with yesterday.

Dave

Last edited by 65racer; 09/08/09 06:25 AM.