Well many of you know that we tore my heap apart to make some upgrades and improvements. So we have changed the valvesprings, old ones were 50-60lbs lite on the seat then did a leak down test and all is still good there. So we proceded to just make the other changes. I have upgraded to big boy wheelstuds finally, new chute, rebuilding the brakes, which is on hold again due to a few issues we found so MAY just go to another brand, but the two main changes have been to move the fuel cell up front and get the accumulator better situated in the car.

The downside of moving the cell up front and reinstalling the accumulator is in the process we are adding right at 48lbs to the car than we had. Which will put me at 2910+-. We were able to move about 20lbs off the rear buy moving the cell and pump/filter, then another 30 or so for the fuel when full. The new 48 is all on the nose, which is good for me as we were WAY lite on the nose of the car. So taking some off the back and putting more on the nose will hopefully make a big difference on the odd occasion I run the car all out. At least we hope it will.

Anyway moving the cell up front has required us to move the trans cooler and build a cage for the cell and moounts for the pump. The cooler has been rolocated to the rear of the car, almost to the bumper. I just wanted to post up some pictures of what MY SON has done. This entire project is his baby. I have helped him and lent advice but he has donw 99% of the work himself. Most of the ideas have been his as well, I have only nixed a couple of small things. It is a very tight squeeze in the front area of my heap and he has done well with it. So here is what he has done, tell me what you all think. Will put up pictures of everything when it is done.

..Oh yeah next on the list after I take it to a car show I am hosting is the steel firewall and some more bracing to the firewall area.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"