Quote:

Anyone run one w/ an A-body? Or have any pics? How do they work, any problems?? I will need 1 w/ new combo in order to run dual line ext oil pump, w/ stock k-member and no rack. THX

I have run one in a Duster, we made it out of steel (and welded onto a stock pan with the bottom cut off) with a long sump with the dual line external pick up mounted behind the steering linkage tube. We would put a stock oil pan on the motor to install it due to the long sump not clearing the stock K member until the motor was in the car We (several people owned and raced that car besides me )would install the motor, remove the drag link and then the oil pan, install the big oil pan, hook the oil system up and hook the steering back up, pain in the rear I have several aluminum oils pans with the tubes welded into them, one is on a motor that will go into my Duster soon This pan is a Charlies Oil Pan brand that I bought used and sent it back to him to make it fit my motor in my car, my motor is set back a little more than most A bodys with BB That is the reason the upper front corner is square instead of being round like the rest of the tube IHTHs

5456682-MVC-028S.JPG (118 downloads)
Last edited by Cab_Burge; 09/13/09 01:24 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)