Sooo I drag the old dart out, and strat working on it.. Getting it ready for next year, maybe.. So I start taking the paint off in the fender well/engine bay the frist thing I notice is that some one welded in a patch over the whole top of the inner fender. So not a big deal I was going to take them out and replace with alum. Sooooo after I start doing that, I notice that the firewall is rusted in the wheel wells also.. Man this is getting bad.. I mean I got the car and knew it needed a lot of work, but the frame was good. the guy that had it tried to cover it up with what looks like seam sealer. So now I'm losing focus on it. I don't know what to do. The floor pans are bad also .. I know that by making it a drag car, I'm saving it. I have been buying sheet metal for it for awhile. and now have a lot, but I still need all the window trim, and lots of parts. Just thinking that I should cut my loses and move on. Or just keep pluging away on it. I got like 5 grills for it 4 doors and 4 fenders, and 2 hoods.. complete interior with buckets. Thinking bout selling that stuff to buy much need parts.. I just don't know what to do with it.. Sorry for the rant...