From the looks of NHRA in it's present form they are trying to model themselves after Nascar. The car of tomorrow is a failure I think from the car makers point of view and maybe that is why in Nationwise or whatever it is called they are gonna use Pony cars, that makes sense back to win on sunday sell on monday. NHRA has gotten so far from it's base it has no idea whether it is Housewives of orange county or Survivor. All the focus they put on John Force has to be from Ford's and Castrols dollars.To me as well as most here posting that is a waste cause where can I go buy a pipe rack to go to work or a funny car, and prostock cars all look the same, make them run pony cars. With the way things are going I see NHRA failing in two or three years and either John Force or Alanabi takes over the show. I think NHRA only chance is to get back to its roots focus more on rivalries between drivers, Super Stock, get rid of top fuel and it might have a chance. There are so many unique characters racing besides the usual suspects. I only hope no driver gets hurt with the way NHRA's circus is being run now.