Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

The price has come down. I bought one of the 1st pieces when they came out,$1400. I don't use the blow off valves. I start the engine with the throttle open in case of back fire. That way the pressure escapes past the throttle blades.
Doug

Right on. If you do that you will never blow a manifold apart. I ran that manifold for a couple years, no blow off valves.

I disagree... I was at 131 a couple of years ago for the CC Event Race and that is where I blew my 2nd intake.{HOW DID THAT TASTE??} I started the car and was "driving" through the pits on Friday to go get teched in and while "driving" the intake exploded. There were many Moparts members there that saw this happen and even Nick Wilson from Compuflow saw it happen. Get the blow off valves ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, The only way that would blow up is on initial start up without crackin' the throttle plates,,,,,,,or if it were drippin' fuel while idling and loaded up and sneezes and KABOOM

Last edited by hemi-itis; 08/24/09 05:36 PM.