I'm going to guess that Bob meant a serious system as being a 2-stage, or port injected system.. I also guess a non-serious system would be more like a plate system that bolts under the carb..

I'm still a newbie and still learning how powerful and dangerous this stuff is... However I strongly recommend using a dyno to tune the A/F ratio.. its the easiest way to go..

Also, always play on the conservative side, its safer to start out small (100hp shot) and slowly work your way up, rather than trying to sort out a larger hit (200hp) right from the start.

I'm not sure if you read my recent thread from this last weekend of racing.. in the thread, I told how I purged the system using the micro-switch which caused the NO2 to sit in the bottom of the intake until I went to fire it up.. The back fire was so severe, it scared everyone around us and bent the throttle blades on the carb 70 degrees..

It could have easily hurt someone or broke the motor.. This stuff is some really serious chit and you must stay on top of it at every moment..