I got one a few years ago for my /6 dart. I had put in a new motor with a mystery cam and some head work and I was tuning my car from scratch for the first time (only built bikes and worked on stock setups before) I was working on my first holley and only had books etc. to help me along.

I got the innovate lambda cable with the fancy gauge with the led's around the edge. I never did get the right combo of cables to hook up my laptop, and the button that was supposed to remember the highest and lowest values from a given run never seemed to work right.

Having said that, the a/f meter was invaluable for tuning my holley, especially for an inexperienced tuner. It was easy to get the car to run, but getting good power and economy was a challenge and the meter really lets you know where your fuel delivery compromises are- is it bogging on the top end, or starving? is the pump shot right? does it cruise at 12.5:1 or at 15:1? Is that hesitation a jetting problem or should I look for another problem?

I would recommend one for any novice tuner or for any radical setup that could eat itself if it is not right.

Good luck!

radar