Quick, I did not block or alter the oil at all. I had trouble earlier with some solid lifters that hung up, and decided I wanted all the oil I could get to my lifters. My pressure is fine. Scotty's pic is the same as what has to be done with your R3, except you will have a lot to remove. I used a sawsall on the boss for the extra head bolt. Then just grind enough to fit the lifters. I had the entire project done in an afternoon. Like I emailed you, the only shop I found that knew what needed to be done was Bill Richardson at RAM. I talked to 4 of the big players and he was the only one that could help. Since this may be archived, I will also add that 2 other solid rollers that can be used in the R3 are the dog bone and a keyway. The dogbone requires the top of the lifter bosses be machined for a plate to bolt to each pair. The plate keeps them from turning. The keyway type requires a keyway to be broached in each lifter bore and each lifter has a pin to keep it from turning. Both of these are single type lifters without a bar, so you don't have to clearance the R3 block or remove most of the extra head bolt boss if you need it.