Quote:

Quote:

Bang for the buck- none, The corsa system sounds the best but it's $1,200.

I have the flowmaster system on my wifes Charger, it sounds good but gives you a headache after driving a few hours at 80mph, The only problem I've heard with the magnaflow is that it uses a single center muffler and has a tendency to break the tubes off from the exhaust twisting.

I wonder why they use the center muffler? Isn't just a resonator? Maybe the lack of one is why your Charger gets annoying on long drives. I wasn't going to do the exhaust thing but I was under the car yesterday and just didn't like what was under there. It is supposed to be some kind of "sport exhaust" at least that what the option list says. It looks to me like and overdone and heavy boondoggle-especially how the huge rear mufflers wrap up into the trunk area. I'm definitely not going to spend 1200 bucks but I might look into replacing the rear mufflers if I can find something that I can make work.

Actually is has 2 mufflers and resonators - it's the flowmaster system, puts 2 super 40's in place of the suitcase and 2 resonators where the rear mufflers were.

You probably have the "Daytona" style suitcase, it's just a bit louder than the standard muffler.

Just replacing the rear mufflers and leaving the suitcase is louder than the flowmaster setup, I ran it like that for a while with magnaflows on the rear with the stock suitcase, JBA shorties and high flow cats- It was too high pitch and raspy for my taste. The Flowmaster kit with manifolds and cats is good all around but at 2500 with the MDS on it drones, I can bump it into 5th to turn it off but it drops 3mpg.

I ended up pulling the headers & high flows because they didnt make any more power with my combo and just made more noise, I lost 4hp by going back to the stock stuff.