Quote:

First I got to thank Fred rader again for leting Jenni drive his car ! Took us from no chance at the Pro championship to being right there in the hunt. The plan was go there and get the car set up for Fred in W/W . and just dial it for Jenni from there..Well The plan was a little off. Because of The great track..and the weather changes.. track was fast and we had a hard time slowing the car down for Fred.so we was making changes for him and I was trying to keep up with them to dial the car for Jenni.I did't do a very good job of dial the car..Jenni bail us out most of the weekend..Two times I was off way to much..she did everything she could. It was a crazy weekend for me. Running the car in two class's and I only know the car to help Fred run W/W and bracket race it at pacemakers with no changes. I learn real quick try to dial a car from two diff drivers..is a little tough ! They both leave alittle diff..shift a little diff..and weight a little diff. with the weather change .Try to take all that in and put a dial on the car .is tough..But Jenni did a great job and pull off a runner up ..If I could of dial the car she could of won it..I never got to take no pics..never got to look around..never got to meet anyone..All happen very fast for me..But We are very happy camper !..Ok I got to go work on our motor now ! O yea Jenni want our car faster now. pull the wheels like that ! Gezz...

It was good seeing you again Jamie.....LOL, so she
wants MORE power... sounds like most of us... congrats
to Jennie for a job well done