572 roller cam aluminum rods start looking you may have it close but most BME rods are "shaved" so you won't BUT cam must be degreed in to clear--if you are off by a little on a mock up well...they may be too close--check with a wire of known diameter--best way to check--degree most and they will clear--451 will never give you that problem--451 is the most under rated Mopar combo ever--I have made just crazy HP with one, sprayed the ever loving crud out of one , had customers ( 8secDart) go 8.50's with one and never ever had a problem with one--500 strokers break blocks, pull main webbs out by the root etc etc--a 400 block 451 is one of the all time easiest , best bob weight, fastest rev'ing, RPM dream machines you will ever build--a street 451 with a solid cam and aluminum heads will turn 7000 RPM and scare the pants off you and your passenger! and never give a minutes problem--they rev like a chainsaw!
Me likey! Can you tell? CHEAP EASY FUN--wait a minute I may have a new T shirt design! A back yard rookie can do one and they won't fail you! I like the long (440 length ) rod versions--the piston will slap but she will RUN BABY RUN !!!!!