Just a note to thank the fellow MoParts members that helped make this year's Beaver Springs Nostalgia Nationals such an enjoyable, memorable experience.

What an event!!! No rear engined diggers with enough electronics to run an F-16 fighter....no lowrider chassied Cavaliers or Grand Ams.....32 Highboy Street Roadsters, straight axle equipped Willys, Henry J's, even Studebakers, with old style blowers, not chassied replicas, but full framed gennies. Nitro Classic funnies, and on, and on, and on.

And spectators, spectators, spectators. I talked to a guy who drove up from Georgia, all night to get there. Folks from Canada, Arizona, and all over the eastern Seaboard.

SuperStock Racer, Hemi-itis, Action Ange, Pro Shift Charger, WV Charger and so many great guys it is hard to remember them all. Listening to BG up in the tower over the PA spewing old time b.s. stories. Watching Brother Bob and Kenny Montgomery put on a wheelie show. Listening to Big John Lunberg announce the race, just like in the sixties. Linda Vaughn, Bud Faubel, just so much to watch and remember, can't wait to do it again.

The amount of cars was massive, and of course there was the grumbling now and again because of wait time. Just like National events in the old days. But, there was a lot to see, and always something going on. I was fortunate to go several rounds in NSS, and got home late last night. I am exhausted, but, it was worth it.

Thanks, guys, thanks again!

"Old age and treachery trumps youth and enthusiasm, every time!"

East Central Director / Chrysler Power Magazine

www.reasbeckracing.webs.com