Your best bet will be to track the history of your car back through all the owners until you find the original owner. Then, Ask them where they bought it.

As an alternative, some states will allow you use your VIN to find out who previously owned your vehicle. It depends on state, how often they purge records, and sometimes there is a small fee.

If that fails, then your only chance is to hope that someone has kept track of all the VINs sold at the dealership your car came from and that you can find them.

If it comes down to that, you might try checking with the people that print reproduction window stickers. They like to keep track of stuff like that. I'd recommend Dave Walden at ECS. I don't remember the name of the other company that makes window stickers.

If that fails, then just cross your fingers and check with the various mopar registries. The people who run those registries are usually very knowledgeable.

I'm pretty sure my 70 'cuda was sold new in Wichita KS, but I don't know which dealership. What make/model cars are you guys working on?

Tav