Hi, my first post, hope I'm doing it right. Mine is a 71 challenger w/383 with electronic igtn. I assume the car was originally a points/condenser ignition but was converted at some point. The car started OK and ran fine, but last week I had dead battery. I jump started the car a couple of times and finally replaced the battery. Now with the new battery, won't fire up. Cranks great, smell fuel, no spark, have 12V at blue wire on resistor w/key in ON position. Wondering if I blew up something while jump starting it. I replaced the coil but didn't help. I want to order an electronic ctrl module (5pin which is what I have), coil resistor (because mine was showing no ohms- short). My questions, 1)How can I get a good brand of ECM –don’t want a cheap Chinese one that works for three weeks, RockAuto sells one by Airtek wonder if it's good.. 2) How do I pick a ECM since mine wasn't stock with electronic ign, are there different ones or are they all set the same? I'm specing one from a 72 charger with a 440 3) Also, on my coil's + term. is a capacitor that mounts to intake manifold, do I need it? Is it an ignition capacitor vs. a condensor? If the car was converted do I even still need that little capacitor? Also-I had read on a thread that if you have a 5 pin ECU that you should have a 4 prong resistor, I only have a 2 prong, but there are not any non-connected wires anywhere, should I worry?