Quote:

Quote:

i think it would look crazy hacked on stock looking muscle car, plus you would have to run all new feul system like race car all braided lines/an fittings, custum cell with efi pump, and return lines, then figure out were the mile of wires/computer are going to go? would be cool on old street rod. you can buy dual four intake/carbs/cleaner pretty cheap now id go that route,nothing sounds better than hemi with both carbs wide open

OEM efi cars didn't run braided lines or an fittings, so I don't see why you bring that up. For EFI pumps there are several options that use a stock gas tank, fuel cell is not needed. If adding one return line is like pulling teeth to you, you probably don't know how to tune a carb anyway. Yes you will have to see the injectors and fuel rails, but if you run your wiring carefully and run an oval 6-pack style air cleaner you can hide most of the EFI hardware/fuel system, even with a multiport setup. And if laid out with care and combined with your stock wiring harness, the extra wiring for the efi system need not be clearly visible. Likely won't make it 100% invisible but you can hide a lot of it.

was just trying to prepare the guy for the radical changes he will have to do,he dosent know thanks why he was asking.so you have the capability to make your own stainless or plastic quick disconnect efi lines? how can you ass-ume i dont know carbs when all my cars are dual quad hemi or 440 six pack all rebuilt by me. lets see pics of your super clean efi install on anything.....nice winter car in sig

MOPAR OR NO CAR