Man, I finally got caught up with work a little and we got a short break in the weather earlier this week. I played a little with the coupe.

First thing I did was pulled off the master and redid a bench bleed, just to be sure both ports were delivering fluid. Seemed like there was a little air trapped in the port closest to the brake pedal, but after a few pumps both ports delivered good fluid. Uppon reinstalling the master I noticed that the vacume to the booster was cocked a little and was binding against the master. I had the vacume port entering at the top of the booster like Mopars do. I was able to flip the booster 180 degrees, so the vacume port is now under the master and it now clears the master compleately. All I was able to do after that was tighten the lines (working alone sucks sometimes) and hope for another day to rebleed the brakes with some help. Out of courisity I fired up the motor to check if the pedal pulled away when in motor started, it does not. I also varified that there is indeed vacume to the booster, and if the pedal is depressed there is a noticable change in engine rpm. That change remains until the pedal is released.

The thing I call a porportationing valve they call a "combination valve" It is for a firewall mounted master with disc/drum brakes, but the place I got it from also offers a "combination valve" for a disc/disc brakes. I don't remember any numbers on the one I have....and I sure can't see a number on it in the hole its in.

Not sure if I have accomplished anything or not, but at least I was able to do something. Unfortunately, its snowing outside again and they are calling for 7"-14" of snow over the weekend. That will put the screws to working on the coupe until at least mid week. Gene