I am wondering where to go from where I am with my Dart. Dennis at DMC racecars installed frame connectors and hung the quarters for me. I had another professional do the rest of the bodywork up to this point. As it sits, it is covered in an epoxy primer that was baked on. The guide coat was put on after. Since I was going to move, I paid my bill, and had the car shipped to my new house. I have sand blasted the engine compartment and filled the unneccessary holes. I have a Sears Craftsman HVLP siphon cup spray gun, longbord hand sander , small sanding block, and a craftsman 5HP 20 gallon oil less compressor. I bought some 2k primer and I would like to prime the engine compartment, trunk area ( still needs to be sanded and cleaned ), and door jambs. Basically, I'd like to get it ready to paint. What materials will I need? Cleaners, sandpaper grit, etc. The car isn't going to be a show car, but since I've gone this far, I may as well make it nice. Any and all advice is welcome. I have a basic understanding of bodywork, and my Father has painted several trucks for a Fleet, but nothing really on a professional level. Hopefully, the pictures I am posting will work.

Thanks.

5274864-DSCN1149.JPG (61 downloads)

I'm Gumby dammit!