I've been messing with E 85 in my Car and my uncles Car. Both our Cars have Stacks but we are using Rons Nozzles . His car ran 6:03 on a 600 Ft track (add .3 to .4 for 1/8 mile)on Methanol and the next week we came back on E85 it ran 6.06.We have been running on TT nights and he has run a bunch of 6.01s enough that he is ready to go back racing. I know it uses alot less Fuel but I have not actually checked what he uses on a pass. My Car is kind of odd in I have 2 fuel systems, electronic and mechanical. I had planed running the Electric on pump gas and ride around on that then do the burnout and the run on the Mechanical/ methanol but E85 is better all around and Cheaper than 93.I have not made a full pass yet but did make a pass where it did not Shift to high and I lifted at 3/4 track. It ran a 6.12 at 82 used 1/4 of a gallon. I only have a gallon tank and I did the burnout or the electronic and switched it before I Staged so that is the amount of feel used to Stage and run. I also made a complete run on the Mechanical injection and it used 1/2 a gal this was Crank in the pits Drive to Staging burnout run and return to the pits. Was not a good run not exactly Sure why but ran a 6.05 at 101.Had been having Problems with water in oil and found a cracked Cyl.Hopefully have it back together in a couple of weeks.I like to tinker with my car alot I'll burn up 2or3 Gallons during the week where with methanol I'd go through almost 10 gals and plus milk the oil up.Also I have a wide band 02 and on the 6.12 pass I had 2 lean spikes in the 17 to 1 range and it did not hurt any thing looks like alot of room for Error. I've got to get mine back together and make some full runs then I'm going to try E 100 a Station is selling it close to me at the Some price as E85 and that should cure any worry over the €85 mix Changing.