Quote:

THIS is one of the (if not THEE) nicest Duster I have ever seen! Very, very well done!

Tell us more...

We started looking for a car for my son 4 years ago when he was 14. The Duster was sitting in a parking lot for sale. It was originally olive green in color,318/904/bench seat.It was a daily driver with cragars and glass packs on it.He paid the guy 2400.00 for it. We got it home and I put new belts,hoses,water pump,brakes and fuel pump on it. When he turned 15 he drove it about 6 months then we tore it down. We put new trunk pans,front floor pans,complete tail panel,tailights,side markers,grille,front parking light lenses,had bumpers rechromed,new inside and out door handles,disc brakes on front,new drum brakes on rear,new Randy's 8 3/4 center section with 4.10,new Mancini axles,new fuel tank,3/8 sender & stainless fuel line,all new brake lines,new carpet,rear seat cover,Mopar performance LED speedo,tach and guages.Turbo Action shifter,727,BTE 3200 convertor,360 with Edelbrock heads,.508 purple shaft,air gap,Proform 850,TTi headers with 3 inch x-pipe and magnaflows,offset spring hangers with cal-trac monoleafs,bars and ranchos,subframe connectors,Billet Specialties Street lites 3.5 and 10's with 275/60 MT drag radials. Viper Red and black with twister dust trail stripe. I must say out of the 18,000 or so invested he has paid 60 to 70% out of his own money he earned mowing yards.Other than that it is just like we bought it Since the pics were taken we have changed to the proform carb,MSD distributor, 3 inch exhaust. He won 3rd place in the Young Guns class at the Mopar Nats last year.

Last edited by 67wedge; 06/14/09 11:55 AM.

'33 Plymouth 5 Window Coupe Blown Aluminum HEMI w/bolt ons (under construction) '69 Chrysler 300 Convertible 375 HP 440 '71 Plymouth Duster 360 W/EFI (Wife's Ride) '12 Ram MegaCab Dually 6.7 Cummins