Quote:

I sincerely appreciate everyones response!
The VIN pad looks like original machining , just no numbers/letters. It was in my friend's 1970 Cuda when he bought the car 6 or 7 years ago. It ran fine , He had located an "F" 1970 440 block and had rebuilt to sixpack specs. The "G" motor I'm discussing has what appears as all Sixpack internals IE: Rods, notched pistons. It did have an aftermarket Engle 1-bolt camshaft in it. I have a 1970 "V"-code Challenger with a "J" 440 (1974 Block?) and was considering using this motor in my 1970"?" "F" 1970 440's are very pricey and the I would have to go completely through it to make it "correct". I guess I'm trying to ascertain that this is INDEED a 1971 Sixpack engine & what all those symbols represent. Do you think this is a good swap for my 1970 ? or........ Should I keep hunting for an "F" 1970 block? Thanks again to all responders!

no matter what you install in your car it will NEVER be the original engine unless you find the original engine . too bad it doesn't have the original cam , it could POTENTIALLY be an original 6pk shortblock , but it's been molested so who knows now .

Since your car is missing it's original engine and this has no VIN pad you could use it and say it's a warranty replacement