For Sale: Very nice, original 1970 B-body complete black steering wheel, this came from an original 50,000 mile car. I sold the car along time ago but kept the steering wheel because it was so nice and thought I might use it someday. The steering wheel could almost be a show condition wheel. The pebble grain is very distinct and prominate. There are no scratches in the wheel or flaws in the center horn ring area. The only flaws are 2 cracks which don't show when looking straight at the wheel. There is one underneath in the spoke, which I point out in a photo with a pen pointing to it. The other is at the left, 9 o'clock area (which I point to again) mostly underneath and is hardly visible from the top. It is a hairline crack. Very hard to find and see, but I wanted to be honest and point it out. I think most people would look at this wheel in the car and think it's next to perfect. I know they sell brand new wheels but this is an original survivor steering wheel that would be good for a resto. or an improvement to existing B-body. It has and comes with the center horn button that is Plymouth Satellite or GTX. Of course, just change that button if you have a RR or Charger or Coronet. I think the photos are good but I think you'd be more impressed if you saw and held the wheel in person. Asking $425.00 and includes free shipping as long as you are in the lower 48 states. PM me here or E-mail me at; cloudone.70@gmail.com ----- Also if you need more photos, just let me know. Thanks. -------- SOLD ---------

000_2417.JPG (866 downloads)
000_2423.JPG (869 downloads)
000_2415.JPG (862 downloads)
000_2416.JPG (859 downloads)
Last edited by Super 70; 04/21/24 01:49 PM. Reason: SOLD