As I stated in my initial I know very little about wiring. I admit that the wiring is old and was done before I ever bought the car so I don't know what they did.

Ballast Resistor - The diagrams I have only show 4 wires on the resistor. But as you can tell from the picture I have a couple of double wires for a total of 6 wires. Does any one have any idea what the 2 extra wires are for? 2 blue wires go into the wiring harness. I think one goes to the coil but I am not sure which one - Left side or right side? and I don't know where the other goes.

I can read wiring diagrams but since this is a 67 and has a later electronic ignition system on it that part will be different. Does anyone know where I can get a modified wiring diagram that shows how the electronic ignition system ties into the 67 wiring?

The coil is mounted to the top of the compressor and is in an almost vertical position. I did buy another ECU and put it on but the car still did not start. So it has to be in the wiring. For me it is going to be a task to replace it as I don't have that much time anymore and don't get around as easily as I used to.

How do I get a hold of Bill Evans to get a 67 engine wiring harness modified for an electronic ignition?

You folks have been a great help and I appreciate it. I will let you know what happens. Take Care.