Though preferable, even if not made in USA there's gotta be something made somewhere better than China ..
I actually have a new stock style radiator for the Durango here but I have 2 Durangos. I recently warrantied the lifetime one that was in the 01 from O'Reilly's, (it puked it's trans and I'm not sure I got its trans cooler clean enough for the new trans) but I don't like the plastic/aluminum radiators everything has these days... I might put the new warrantied one in the 03 instead.
Hell, back when I replaced the one in the 78 fury all the local places wanted to sell me a Toyota -ish looking plastic/aluminum POS. That car got a champion radiator in it instead.
I tow with the 01 Durango (probably won't tow the same load with the 03 as it has the 4.7 but it takes the same radiator)
But I do tow the same camper with the 12 1/2 ton as I do with the 01. About 4500-5k lb. Strangely both are rated for the same amount as each other. (About 7k max for both) The Durango seems to do it a little more effortlessly though.
I've noticed lately the 1/2 ton is running a little warmer lately in the cooler weather than it used to in the heat of the summer.