Originally Posted by autoxcuda
Originally Posted by oldjonny
Sorry to grab this thread, but while there are some A-Body guys here, just trying to figure out if I have the '67 insured for enough. I owned it for 43 years, before 'gifting' it to my daughter last fall. 53K miles (legit...based on how much I have driven it). 273 Commando auto car, no console, small rear end. Paint was done 43 years ago but has held up well. VERY minimal rear quarter patch panels (literally only couple inches) No other rust repair. I replaced front fenders back then with a pair from AZ just to get clean headlight sheet metal. I have all the original air cleaner as well (had to put a newer Carter on which had a throat that was too big for the factory air cleaner) Approximate insurance value? Thanks

Fastback

Stock like engine compartment has slightly larger audience

I think $5K to $10K more than this notchback and then additional $10K plus for insurance to replace quickly with classic car dealer price (retail)

Really? So, like $30K-$35K'ish? Or are you saying more than that for insurance purposes?

Never, ever argue with an IDIOT. They will drag you to their level and then beat you with their years of experience