Originally Posted by challenger451ci
I just got a kit from AJE as well and will be installing it over the next few weeks in my Challenger. I'm going to shoot for as much front travel as I can get, so I may be fabricating my own upper shock mounts. I saw all the negative posts as well and decided to make a phone call to AJE. Based on the conversation, I felt that they had addressed the legitimate issues that people had with their stuff. The biggest issues IMO were Ackerman and the way the lower ball joint attached to the spindle and steering arm. That used to be a 2 piece aluminum piece and now it's a welded assembly that's pretty stout. It also appears to have a lot more Ackerman built into the steering arm geometry. Time will tell! I have a QA1 on the car now and decided I can't be stubborn and need to lose the T-bars. I would say fit and finish and weld quality appears slightly better on the QA1, but I don't see it as worlds apart.

And that Demon is bad *ss!

Thank you. I didn’t know about moparts when I bought my AJE suspension to look into what other people’s experience were. I truly didn’t even know there was an issue with them until this current thread. I’m shocked to read that because they treated me great and I’m very happy with their suspension.