I'm 62 this year.

I have never watched a Superbowl....or any US pro/college football game for that matter. Only ever saw two Canadian Football league championship games because we were invited to friends homes for "Grey Cup" parties and it seemed rude to decline....

I've never watched an NHL hockey game all the way through either....insufferably boring.

Same deal with basketball...although I did attend a NBA game in Los Angeles 5 years ago while in town for meetings with one of our suppliers. They had arranged a box in the staples center as an evening out for our group and again, it would have been rude not to accept. Spent most of the evening at the bar talking business with a couple like - minded people.

Watched a fair amount of baseball on TV as child & teen during the '70s, because my grandfather was a rabid fan, and if you wanted to spend time with him, that's what you did. He and I also travelled to "Sports Days" (kind of a combination of a county fair & baseball tournament for local teams) to watch games as well, but I never really maintained interest in the game after his passing.

Just not my thing.....I was always more about music & motor-sports. shruggy

....evil is winning....