So heres the deal… Im currently chasing my next “keeper” for my collection. As much as I love this thing, it’s the only car I’m willing to part with at the moment. The price is $50k or best offer

Details
1970 Plymouth AAR Cuda
Real AAR. Original fender tags and body vins match. Factory FF4 green metallic. Mechanically it has been restored. Non numbers but original TA block. 340 6BBL. Non stamped warranty? 727 automatic Torqueflite transmission. 8 3/4 rear end with 3.55 (I think) gears. New fuel tank, lines, brakes, suspension, motor and trans rebuilt. Center carb needs some “tuning” but runs and drives well. Trunk pan has been replaced along with lower quarters. Object was to remove any rot and preserve the original paint and “ratty” driver look. Interior is mostly original with the exception of seats being recovered and a carpet. At the end of the day this is an affordable entry level AAR. Yes it’s still a project but it’s one that doesn’t needed to have $100k put into to enjoy. For $50k you can turn the key and go. Tinker with on weekends, show up to your local cruise in and steel all the restored cars spot light. You don’t have to like the price or agree with it but I’m almost certain there isn’t another driving AAR for less. Located in Webster NY. Cash or wire transfer. Only trades considered are towards a Superbird or A12 cars. Thanks

IMG_0315.jpeg (1591 downloads)
IMG_0001.jpeg (1590 downloads)
IMG_9901.jpeg (1593 downloads)