I have a 72 Demon 340 for sale. This is an H-code project car that needs restored. The car was in storage since 1978. A guy bought it from the original owner and took it apart and started to restore it. He lost his storage and I purchased the car. I have since found a 71 that I would rather fix since I already have another 72, so this car is for sale. It is a very solid car but will need some metal work. Trunk well has had a prior repair, needs lower rear quarters, trunk drop offs, and pass side rocker. The prior owner had already repaired the front floor pans and did a decent job. Frame rails, tortion bar crossmember, and rest of the car is very nice. This is a complete NUMBERS MATCHING engine and trans car. Everything is there for the most part as it was unbothered when he took it apart. The engine and trans are now out of the car and the engine is apart. It is a Rally Red car with white stripes. Has the black houndstooth style interior. Column Auto with AC. The car has a clear title. It is a roller so can easily be transported. I'm asking 7500obo for the car. It is located in Louisville, KY. I have a friend who transports that can deliver for a fee as well. These are best pics I have at the moment. Can take whatever anyone wants. PM me for my contact info if you are a serious buyer. Thanks

Last edited by Mojoluv; 03/06/24 08:14 PM.